Basic Tips From a Job Recruiter
Things not to put on a resume (that people do)
- Your weight.
- Your marital status.
- Your age.
- Your religion.
- Your social security or license number.
- Tax documents.
- A picture of you in a bikini.
- A list of hobbies that don't pertain to the position your applying from.
- Your life story.
- Fictional positions and events.
Things to include on your resume (that people don't)
- A way to contact you
- Job titles
- Dates of employment
- Your name
- An actual location
- Spell Check
- A general job description
- Education if applicable
- Real events
- An actual resume
What people have sent me instead of a resume:
- A blank document
- The states requirements to apply for a certain number of positions to continue receiving aid
- Someone else's resume
- A screenshot of their Facebook
- Their headshot
- A bikini picture
You have provided valuable data for us. It is great and informative for everyone. Keep posting always about It Jobs Recruitment Agencies in Usa. I am very thankful to you.ReplyDelete
You have provided valuable data for us. It is great and informative for everyone. Keep posting always about sales jobs toronto. I am very thankful to you.ReplyDelete